Thursday, July 5, 2012

Floorball

Today we played floorball at lunch.  What is floorball you ask?  Its roller hockey without roller skates that is played with a wiffle ball and normally takes place in an oven.  After an hour of getting smacked in the shins with a plastic stick by small asians I took my large over-heated ass to the shower and was ready to get back to work.  Floorball was fun though, and its always nice to learn a new game, had it not been in a factory room with no windows I probably would have enjoyed it more. 

Also had another weird asian noodle dish for lunch that I was assured was "authentic to the locals."  I have no way of proving this, so I am pretty sure I am just getting taken for a ride and eating the weird stuff nobody wants. 

Finally I got to advise a task force on why Basketball has an opportunity in Asia, and how it can grow into its potential.  This mainly consisted of me talking about how happy I was that Steve Nash is now on the Lakers.  Suck it Boston.  That is all for tonight, I am exhausted.  I will try to get into some trouble tomorrow so I have more to say, but for now I hope you all had a very happy 4th of July and I wish I could have been there.

1 comment:

  1. Rondo > Nash.

    Suck it, you big sweaty towel-needing man.

    ReplyDelete