Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Flyer

Ok everybody, today is going to be a short post because I have a ton of pictures to show you all and hopefully you enjoy them.  So last night I went to visit the Singapore Flyer, which is essentially a giant Ferris wheel that takes a half an hour to make a revolution.  The Flyer is perfect for tourists, because it goes so slow that there are a million opportunities to take pictures of downtown Singapore.  Once I got over my initial trepidation due to a minor fear of heights, I jumped on and snapped as many photos on my phone I could.  I apologize for the lack in clarity, this is what you get when you trust a blackberry.  Anyways, the Flyer was really great and the view was spectacular.  Going at night only made it better because everything was lit up.  I will now stop talking and let you all look at the pictures instead, which I am sure is much more enjoyable anyways. As always, For the Queen!  and Go Ducks!



















1 comment: